Aims and Scope
Oncomedicine is an international journal publishing cutting edge pre-clinical and clinical studies in the medical oncology field. The journal aims to promote novel concepts, programs, technologies, protocols, therapeutic agents, and alternative approaches for the early detection, intervention and treatment of human malignancies and closely associated diseases. Papers in the journal are rigorously peer-reviewed.
Types of articles:
- Review and mini-review
- Promising clinical trial outcome
- Novel therapeutic regimen and protocol
- Novel hypothesis, device, method, and biomarker
- Commentary and letter to editor
- Research and short research communication
- Scientific debate on controversial issues
- Special issues addressing urgent medical problems
Reviews or mini-reviews from leading scientists that give timely updates on all fields of oncology and medicine are particularly welcome and will be published in high priority and speed.